Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Precious one

only me daCHENDA


hai my blog, wanna share something with u,

Lately I always reflect on my life, many stories have been written into my life scrapbook. In the past I always wonder if there is anyone who will love me for who I truly am, but believe me, I end up hurting myself. It hurt me badly. I bleed inside, only God knows.

I’m sure every girl dream of a fairytale like love story. I’m sorry if I’m wrong but I once dream of “And they live happily ever after” love story, like the one in fairytale. Déjà vu much right! I already said about this in my last post but as I said it’ll never came true.

Okay let me make this straight. I end up hurting myself and I nearly gave up but God give me hope. Till then, I never stop praying for the one who is meant for me to arrive. The one who took my hand and said I’m the one, who cares and love me for who I am. Finally, he came humble and kind. He is the one, for me he is the GREATEST GIFT from God. Love Him so much.. But remember all the GREATEST love of all, We only get from our mighty God. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment