Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, May 20, 2010

2 Heart becOme 1..

2 heart become 1?? how come??
heart surgery??? hehehhe

WhaT is IT?????

>>>> LOVE <<<<<<

this words (2 heart become 1) kinda make me sad ...

Why someone would make fun of LOVE???
how could they??? cruel beyond no reason??

Gentle reminder for those out there, either boys or girls.. if You are in LOVE right now, please don't make fun of others feeling.. they have feelings too you know..

I experienced many types of relationship..

1. SMS LOVE.
2. Somewhat true Love ( because i still have feelings toward my ex)
3. Fake and full of secrets and lie.
4. NO feeling LOVE.

sometimes people think that i'm like changing clothes(changing Bf).. but they didn't know what my real situation is. (sad)

what i truly want is someone who can understand me and care for me.. LOVE me for who i am and guide me through the way of GOD.. .. huhuh

when i see rings, inside i really hope for a better relationship next time..



because rings is round, symbolized endless relationship to me.. sometimes i feel like living in my own world, fantasized all the beauty of LOVE.. but I forgot i'm in reality right now.. so reality check for me.. Nothing is the same like fantasy in real world..

True Love are Worth to wait.. ^_^

1 comment: