Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, May 20, 2010

In De silence..Midnight Story.

hai my Blog,
missed my Blog very much.. ^_^
i didn't write my blog for a long time hehehe..
now it's time to write..

Whenever i sleep late ,
so many things come across my mind..
the fan sound.. the complete silence always creep me out..
this kind of feeling keep remind me of DEATH!!..
In the dark place, in the complete silence and sorrow.
Your body and soul separated..
would it be the same silence and loneliness that we felt right now??



the creep, the empty and sorrow road ahead.. the indescribable loneliness..
what does that feel like??
sometimes, people didn't appreciate life, suicide!!!
what are they thinking??

so appreciate your life. live your life the fullest..

p/s i don't like midnight feeling huhuh.. ~_~.. advice me to sleep early heheheh..

No comments:

Post a Comment