Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Maybe

only me daCHENDA

Maybe i'm not the kind of girl that could attract many people.. but it's just me.. i am who i am.. I Know i'm special in God's eyes

Maybe i'm too sensitive that i cried whenever something bothering my mind and i cry along with others when they are in pain.

Maybe i'm too young to loved someone deeply, but yeah I truly love him.

Just maybe, I'm not a Good writer , but my mind told me to express my own thoughts through writing.. although i made grammatical mistakes .. please do forgive me.. I JUST LOVE TO WRITE, writing is everything to me, it's kinda fun.. yeah.. the ideas just popped out like.. bOOM!! then there i am, writing like a professional writer..

I think my mind is full of fantasy and curiosity.. I just want to share with You all.. okay see You all in my next post.. God bless

2 comments: