Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Our life

only me daCHENDA

hai my blog..
i want to share something with u.

There are things in life that could not be explain,
You might be thinking what is it?

In the past i wonder... what is the purpose of living??

but now I see things differently.. I start to appreciate life. People come and go. you don't know when your turn come..

Our life is precious, we met many people throughout our life and each one of them taught us something..

I've seen many grieve and sadness of people.. I shared their joy at first but at last their laughter fade.. Their mourn conquer the space. My heart could not bare all their pain, it also bleed to see others suffer. Yeah, loosing someone special is hurtful, tears will be your best friend and laughter will be your enemy. Seeing the photo of your lost loved one will refresh all the memories. Once, they are with you then they're gone forever. You can't see their smile anymore, You can't feel their love anymore.

Tomorrow seems no more and future seems forever.. Life could be empty.. world become black and white.. but we must be strong. Things happened for a reason my friend once said, She's a very brave and strong young girl. I know that because she can still smile although she's in pain. I know it's hard for her. it's so hard to explain the feelings, we could say be strong . but we don't actually feel the same pain.. I respect her so much that i want to dedicate this for her. I hope she'll be success. May God bless. her.. ^__^

3 comments:

  1. thanxx..really appreciate it..my smile might look fake,but its sincere..make others happy give me nice feeling even i cant give happiness to my own self..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks different me.. ^__^

    awex: yeah ^__^ thank you 4 ur beautiful smile.. <3 u

    ReplyDelete