Blogger Backgrounds

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Just me and my fingers

only me daCHENDA

hey bloggie, my God.. Long time no see.. hehehe

First of all.. I miss u.. hahha It's been a while since my last post.
my fingers are eager to write again.. ^_^

heheh actually I want to give up blogging.. hahha but my fingers and my heart reminds me about my bloggie (hahah seriously??)

Hey many things going on lately.. but yeah no time to write about it.. hehhe

so let's focus on our topic for today.. TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NURSING ^_^

I'm in LOVE with Nursing.. Thanks God me and my friends already Graduated. last year.. now we're waiting for our RESULT (owh yeah, heart pumping hard each day. T_T don't like this kind of feeling, but I want to be a NURSE, so need to wait)
)

OMG~~ I just noticed something new.. wow it's a whole new setting .. NEW BLOG setting...

ok back to where I started.. In the past I never actually thought that NURSING will be my profession in the FUTURE. but GOD have a plan for US, although it's hard( stone hard ) , Me and my friends managed to go though our study. Thanks God

Many out there still have the same mentality as mine in the PAST, thought that NURSING is easy, but OMG~~ after I enter this PROGRAM I found out, it's HARD..



There are bitter sweet memories during this program and I'm loving it...
Now to me BEING ALIVE MEANS HELPING OTHER PEOPLE~~



Wow it seems that it's just yesterday that I meet my beautiful FRIENDS back there.. huhuh so sad T_T, leaving all the memories behind... I miss it..but life must go on right..



so as for a conclusion.. All the best to all the HEALTHCARE PROVIDER out there who read my blog.



Happy palm SUNDAY, Happy advance Esther , GOD bless..

see You again soon bloggie, sorry for leaving u behind T_T



No comments:

Post a Comment