Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Say HELLO to LIFE

only me daCHENDA

hai bloggie, wow1 only 1 post in 2012 .. now that's amazing.. haha :p

I'm eager to write again.. OMG!! but it ain't gonna be good .. I tell ya.. hahah

~~ hahah .. just kidding.. :p

Life goes UP,UP and goes DOWN, DOWN... and DOWN for me.. OMG!! What have I done. huhu :'( sob.. sob
Is it MY FAULT?? huhuh
OH MY .... There's something wrong from the beginning till the end and I'm proud to tell that.. yeah I fall for that
LIE.. .. Oh MY..what to do?? God I don't have the strength ..

PLEASE GIVE ME STRENGTH..

IT's SO CRUEL TO BE TRUE.. but things happened.. huhuhuh..

and I just got the perfect poem to end my post for today.. ::: SEE BELOW:::

I almost have a perfect life,
but when you come into my life,
my future seems so far,
I’m living in a lie,
but I never come to realized.

You never seems to care,
no sorry, no regret.
Telling a story of a fairy tale
while I’m dreaming of a fantasy

That sweet words of yours
silently killing my soul.
thank you for everything.. :'(


~~ GOD bless,those who hurts others... people have feeling.. please do understand.. thank you..

No comments: