Blogger Backgrounds

Thursday, December 31, 2009

831


yesterday my Friend said 831 fi... before we end our chat.. i asked her the meaning of 831.. and then she told me to find it for myself..

i think of it for the whole day but i still couldn't find the answer.. hahahah just now my friend ask me about 831 again .. and i confess that i didn't know the answer.. hahha..=) she told me to search it on GOOGLE.. so i did .. here are the meaning of 831 :

I LOVE YOU

got it???

8 letters , 3 words , 1 meaning = I LOVE YOU..

IF your lazy to type I LOVE YOU .. just type in 831.. simple right.. but it's meaningful

The link is www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=831
thanks to URBANDICTIONARY..

i found something interesting to share with you guys..
please log on to this website if you're interested:www.831ministries.org/


831ministries.org ~ Helping The World To Know Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment