Blogger Backgrounds

Monday, December 28, 2009

Our life can change in a sec…

when we are happy we wish that the moment could last forever.. but that moment cant last forever because our life can change in a second..i was so happy because i can visit my cousin back at Tambunan.. But my happiness doesn't last long.. Yesterday, I feel so sad to say goodbye to my cousin .. but what can i do right?? Now i feel like going back to Tambunan but my holidays are going to over soon..So, i need to pack my things for the new semester.. All i can say for this moment is .. i'm going to miss all the time that we spend together..

My happiness start when I 1st set my foot on Tontolob. Along the way there , I was amazed by the breath taking view, inside i am so thankful to God because of his beautiful creation.. I spent most of my time with my cousin arae..and we had a great time together . This year was the 1st time ever that me and arae have to work till we drop for 6 days 6 nights. hahahahha there's nothing actually but i have to say we've done a lots of typing and printing.. but that was the best part of it because our family day come into a huge success.. i was so happy..

Although there's chaos on 22nd Dec ( my little sister ivy fainted) , but that doesn't matter.. all the matter is her spirits.. umm I think this year family day was the best family day ever.. i enjoyed myself a lot .. it's like a fairytale , a dream that never came true..But it is real though. Last words from me, Love your family as You love yourself.. Thanks to God because of His kindness.. amen=)

2 comments: