Blogger Backgrounds

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

which one should i choose???

Life isn't easy to go through.. sometimes you need to choose your own path..
the narrow n the broad path.. but.. if you chose the wrong path your life will turn upside down.. =( and if you ask me about it, i surely say i dont like to choose.. hate to choose.. it sometimes make me feel guilty, uneasy.. and such thing i hate that kind of feeling...

when i come into this kind of situation, the only solution i think of is GOD .. i know He is the only one who can help me to go through all my obstacles.. sometimes i feel like i was neglected and abandoned but that doesn't matter, all the matter is i have faith in Him .. i believe that if i still have faith in Him anything can happen and my prayer would be answered... =)

lastly, dear friend.. thank you for all your support to me all through this year.. i wish you all a Happy New Year .. may this coming 2010 bring You all Joy and Happiness.. Praise the lord for His kindness... amen

No comments:

Post a Comment